BAd Acne

I seriously had bad cystic acne here are the pictures


 I had cystic acne.  i was on accutane.i took it for 5 months it helped a lot but i had severe pit marks and was terrified with it.Accutane is costly 30 pills its up to 20 euros.When my acne was becoming better i stopped accutane i did dermaroller treatment from a dermatologist and then 2 laser treatments i still do have pits but its lesser and i do have a little break outs but im controlling them.

The second picture is taken after my 1st laser and it lessen all my dark spots but the pits was there.Now when i get break outs i take Doxycycline an antibiotic which helps to prevent bad breakouts.Im using cetaphil face wash it makes my face feeling soft.You should drink a lot of water to look beautiful and to prevent acne.I do use oxy 10 maximum strength when i have breakouts it helps to heal my acne in 3 days its very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Primrose Oil for Acne, Eczema, PMS, Menstrual Cramps.