About Me

Im 22. years old this year born in 1988 so im a dragon(furious) hehe..well let me tell you all the story of myself when i was young i use to look really ugly i was known to be the ugly betty with those huge glasses and curly hair let me show u my picture when i was 14 its on the right.i never knew how to dress to apply make up and so on.My friends were always beautiful and would get compliments but me nothing.I never use to be sad at all because i didnt even have a girls attitude i was a tomb boy.i was like this till my high school ended.my boyfriend left me for another girl coz i was ugly.Who would one a girl like me??

After high school i furthered my studies in foundation in science.I went to college and i decided to change myself and the way i look 1st i changed my glasses and the type of clothes i used to wear and i straightened my hair.I had bad acne break out during high school but it healed after me visitng the dermatologist.Here's my college time picture.

I look fairer than before coz i stop roaming under the sun but i had moderate acne break down which i always covered by using a compact  powder.Then many guys were after me during college time but for me it was nothing coz all this while i was ignored i felt that they want me for a purpose and who will want an ugly creature
???

i coupled with several guys and broke up...it didnt work.My ambition is to be a doctor.Many of my family relatives and friends doubted me.I would hear rumors about me from my other friends and also cousins that theyre saying im not gonna be a doctor it isnt easy to be one and so on but nothing stopped me i continued to work hard and to move forward.



And now im here doing medicine in Romania im happy with whatever i have and i became a part time model.I dont believe that there are ugly people in this world coz god has created every1 beautifuly  its just that we need to have a make over.These are my recent pictures ill share with u how i change

Comments

  1. Does this also apply to guys because I am an ugly teen ( 14)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Primrose Oil for Acne, Eczema, PMS, Menstrual Cramps.