Hello everyone, I think I am coming back after 9 years.
A lot has changed. I am already a qualified doctor, working almost 3 years now in Ireland. I am currently working as a Psychiatry Registrar in one of the hospitals in Dublin.
Life isn't the same as what it used to be in the medical school. I can say that it is more stressful now.
I am more matured now and i have the sense of responsibility.
My acne disappeared in 2013 and now my face is left with pitted and rolling scars. They are quite bad when seen under an angle light. I have not done much for them. But I am planning to do invasive treatment to see if it works. I have heard that TCA peel and Co2 lasers has been effective. But i haven't the time to take off  form work as the recovery time is 7 days. I will post more about what sorted my cystic acne. I am just posting my current pictures and you will have an idea how i look after 9 years. Take care see you on the other posts.

     
                                                                  This is in 2014





                                                             2019





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Primrose Oil for Acne, Eczema, PMS, Menstrual Cramps.